Author: George Stockman
Computer Vision presents the necessary theory and techniques for students and practitioners who will work in fields where significant information must be extracted automatically from images. It will be a useful resource automatically from images. It will be a useful resource book for professionals and a core text for both undergraduate and beginning graduate computer vision and imaging courses.
• Topics include image databases an virtual and augmented reality in addition to classical topics.
• Offers a complete view of two real-world systems that use computer vision.
• Contains applications from industry, medicine, land use, multimedia, and computer graphics.
• Includes over 250 exercises and programming projects, 48 separately defined algorithms, and 360 figures.
• The companion website features include image archive, sample