Do you have many recorded photos and videos in your camera roll? Do you want to efficiently browse your recordings grouped by time and with a spellbinding 3D interface? Then this iPhone/iPad app is right for you!
Time!Sphere presents a 3D timeline of your recordings!
You can browse the most recent 2000 photos and videos in your camera roll by recording time (grouped by day, week, month, or year). Your entries are arranged in a 3D cross interface that can be rotated through wipe gestures. Photos of the same time group are arranged vertically (e.g., all photos of a specific week) while photos of different time groups are arranged horizontally (e.g., different weeks).
- Organize your photos by recording time and speed-up your browsing/searching tasks!
- Impress your friends with a stylish 3D photo browser!
- See at what time a specific photo has been recorded!
- See how many photos you have recorded on a specific day, week, month, or year!
- Browse photos by days, weeks, months and years!
- Switch between time grouping modes while always keeping the currently centered photo in context!
- See the details of your photos in high-res full screen mode with zooming and switching!
- Email or tweet your pics!
Interaction is as simple as can be:
- Vertical wipe to browse photos of a particular day/week/month/year.
- Horizontal wipe to switch to another day/week/month/year.
- Use lower button to choose time grouping mode.
- Tap thumbnail to switch to full screen mode (tap again to close it).
- Tap on edge or wipe in full screen mode to switch photo.
- Double tap or pinch in full screen mode to zoom.
Time!Sphere is available on AppStore for 0.99 USD (for iPhone and iPad).